CarAudioForum.com


Reply
Old 05-18-2012, 09:37 PM   #16
rasheedfan2005

Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Mod supervisor - bring me some coffee
Posts: 11,877
rasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post


Yet again, a black kid wearing a hoodie, (who let's say he just smoked weed 15 minutes ago, to make you feel better) carrying a pack of skittles and a tea "LOOKS" like he's on drugs. You've seen a lot of people who have recently smoked weed I guess? Truthfully the only thing different about their behavior, if anything, is that they're slower than usual.

If people actually knew anything about weed and how the human body reacts to it, which a lot don't because all they know is what they heard on tv, then they'd be saying the same thing I am.
i've done edibles a few times over the last month, i got hungry and tired. i think my brain is too awesome to be affected by your sh!tty drug
rasheedfan2005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #17
Cougar

Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 16,306
Cougar has a reputation beyond reputeCougar has a reputation beyond reputeCougar has a reputation beyond reputeCougar has a reputation beyond reputeCougar has a reputation beyond reputeCougar has a reputation beyond reputeCougar has a reputation beyond reputeCougar has a reputation beyond reputeCougar has a reputation beyond reputeCougar has a reputation beyond reputeCougar has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by rasheedfan2005 View Post
i've done edibles a few times over the last month, i got hungry and tired. i think my brain is too awesome to be affected by your sh!tty drug
Your brain is already pitted from the Rumple Minze and Jameson so I don't think weed is going to affect it much.
Cougar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 03:04 AM   #18
fugyaself

Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,101
fugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by TimothyJ View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He looked like he was high on marijuana! Hooded sweatshirt √
Black √
Obviously stoned on marijuana because he's carrying tea and skittles √

Three checks and a goofball will confront you, get in a scuffle and shoot you dead.

Another drug addict removed from the world!

But if Casey Anthony can get off it wouldn't surprise me if George Zimmerman does as well.
You don't know what Zimmerman saw so how can you make those assumptions?
fugyaself is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 03:08 AM   #19
fugyaself

Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,101
fugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post


Yet again, a black kid wearing a hoodie, (who let's say he just smoked weed 15 minutes ago, to make you feel better) carrying a pack of skittles and a tea "LOOKS" like he's on drugs. You've seen a lot of people who have recently smoked weed I guess? Truthfully the only thing different about their behavior, if anything, is that they're slower than usual.

If people actually knew anything about weed and how the human body reacts to it, which a lot don't because all they know is what they heard on tv, then they'd be saying the same thing I am.

I don't just know pot smokers I used to be one. It is usually pretty easy to pick out people that are stoned.

I don't know what Martin was doing for Zimmerman to call the police and neither do you.

What exactly are you saying? All I said was that it supported his story. You seem to be trying to make something more out of that than there is and attaching some other muddled point.
fugyaself is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 06:02 AM   #20
TimothyJ

Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Nothing is ****ed dude
Posts: 4,928
TimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by fugyaself View Post
You don't know what Zimmerman saw so how can you make those assumptions?
Pure speculation on my part because Zimmerman sounds like a paranoid nutcase. He might not be but when a 17 year old kid ends up dead because he's wearing a hoodie and looks 'high on drugs' I guess I look towards the victim with more sympathy.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/05/1...s-it-matter-2/

Quote:
Among the voluminous evidence released Thursday in the shooting death of 17-year-old Florida high school student Trayvon Martin is a toxicology report showing that the teen had trace levels of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, in his blood and urine.

Last edited by TimothyJ; 05-19-2012 at 06:39 AM.
TimothyJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 10:38 AM   #21
Jimi77

Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 24,516
Jimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by TimothyJ View Post
Pure speculation on my part because Zimmerman sounds like a paranoid nutcase. He might not be but when a 17 year old kid ends up dead because he's wearing a hoodie and looks 'high on drugs' I guess I look towards the victim with more sympathy.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/05/1...s-it-matter-2/
Sounds like Zimmerman had cause to shot the kid, but it also sounds like Zimmerman created the altercation in the first place. I don't think that qualifies as 2nd degree murder, but it seems like the idiot should be held accountable in some way.
Jimi77 is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 11:17 AM   #22
only126db

Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Da Stikz
Posts: 11,216
only126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond repute



he will do time....

I have always been told its legal if its equal force, a weaponless azz woopin, then the azz wooped continue to follow does not show fear of death, the shooting does not seem justified.

no i am not siding with chongo, as far as i know if you are actually in fear of you life the key is to get out of the situation not continue open pursuit with your chest puffed out because you have a gun (like a cop)

if zimmerman tried to escape and the kid kept following then zimmerman pulled his firearm yet the kid still lunged at him i could see it because then there would seem to be a real lack of fear of a firearm pointed at him which says crazy by socities ideals.

but as the reports i have seen say zimmerman followed then the kid got shot, it doesnt seem to be the........ i was trying to get away and drew my weapon to stop the assailant from attacking me again but he did anyways, i had to shoot i was affrad he would beat me some more and obviously had no fear of my weapon so i thought he would kill me if he got ahold of it.
only126db is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 04:06 PM   #23
fugyaself

Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,101
fugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by TimothyJ View Post
Pure speculation on my part because Zimmerman sounds like a paranoid nutcase. He might not be but when a 17 year old kid ends up dead because he's wearing a hoodie and looks 'high on drugs' I guess I look towards the victim with more sympathy.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/05/1...s-it-matter-2/
I love how people wanting to hang Zimmerman make **** up like "because he was black, because he was wearing a hoodie, because he had ice tea and skittles." Seriously where do you get this stuff?

He got shot because he knocked Zimmerman to the ground and was beating his face in while Zimmerman cried out for help.
fugyaself is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #24
fugyaself

Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,101
fugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by only126db View Post
he will do time....

I have always been told its legal if its equal force, a weaponless azz woopin, then the azz wooped continue to follow does not show fear of death, the shooting does not seem justified.

no i am not siding with chongo, as far as i know if you are actually in fear of you life the key is to get out of the situation not continue open pursuit with your chest puffed out because you have a gun (like a cop)

if zimmerman tried to escape and the kid kept following then zimmerman pulled his firearm yet the kid still lunged at him i could see it because then there would seem to be a real lack of fear of a firearm pointed at him which says crazy by socities ideals.

but as the reports i have seen say zimmerman followed then the kid got shot, it doesnt seem to be the........ i was trying to get away and drew my weapon to stop the assailant from attacking me again but he did anyways, i had to shoot i was affrad he would beat me some more and obviously had no fear of my weapon so i thought he would kill me if he got ahold of it.
Equal force is irrelevant.

There is no duty to retreat in FL.

From what I have seen there is no evidence that the firearm entered the situation until Zimmerman was on his back with a laceration to the back of his head and a broken nose. You can also clearly hear him crying out for help before the shot in a couple of the neighbors 911 calls.

All that matters is he had reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm at the time of his shooting.
fugyaself is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #25
TimothyJ

Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Nothing is ****ed dude
Posts: 4,928
TimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by fugyaself View Post
I love how people wanting to hang Zimmerman make **** up like "because he was black, because he was wearing a hoodie, because he had ice tea and skittles." Seriously where do you get this stuff?

He got shot because he knocked Zimmerman to the ground and was beating his face in while Zimmerman cried out for help.
And he was knocked to the ground and was getting beaten because he pursued a young man walking by his house. I've got no problem if he calls the police and waits for them to arrive but when he goes against the dispatchers recommendation and follows someone who was doing nothing wrong and get in an altercation then I think things change.

Quote:
Sanford police believed the encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was "ultimately avoidable" if Zimmerman had "remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement.

"There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter," said one police report in hundreds of pages of evidence released Thursday.
I find it amazing that you went with this 'he was high on drug' bull**** and then when I showed that he had trace amounts of THC in his blood and urine you say nothing of this new evidence.

It's two sides of the coin I'm trying to show how Zimmerman appears to be guilty of at least some kind of crime and you and others appear to want to paint Trayvon Martin as a thug and whacky drug abuser.
TimothyJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #26
TimothyJ

Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Nothing is ****ed dude
Posts: 4,928
TimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond reputeTimothyJ has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by fugyaself View Post
I love how people wanting to hang Zimmerman make **** up like "because he was black, because he was wearing a hoodie, because he had ice tea and skittles." Seriously where do you get this stuff?

He got shot because he knocked Zimmerman to the ground and was beating his face in while Zimmerman cried out for help.
Oh and by the way Trayvon Martin was black, was wearing a hoodie and was carrying a packet of Skittles and a can of tea.

TimothyJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 05:11 PM   #27
sc2dave

Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: W.O.T.BOUNCER! word up,Bittch
Posts: 1,840
sc2dave is infamous around these partssc2dave is infamous around these partssc2dave is infamous around these partssc2dave is infamous around these partssc2dave is infamous around these partssc2dave is infamous around these partssc2dave is infamous around these partssc2dave is infamous around these partssc2dave is infamous around these partssc2dave is infamous around these partssc2dave is infamous around these parts



Quote:
Originally Posted by rasheedfan2005 View Post
be careful how you talk about obamas kid man
Yeah! we might of been bruthas!!
sc2dave is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 05:46 PM   #28
Jimi77

Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 24,516
Jimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by TimothyJ View Post
Oh and by the way Trayvon Martin was black, was wearing a hoodie and was carrying a packet of Skittles and a can of tea.

In some people's eye's that alone is a crime. TBH, that's how it is in my neighborhood and we have next to zero crime. The sword cuts both ways....
Jimi77 is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #29
fugyaself

Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,101
fugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by TimothyJ View Post
And he was knocked to the ground and was getting beaten because he pursued a young man walking by his house. I've got no problem if he calls the police and waits for them to arrive but when he goes against the dispatchers recommendation and follows someone who was doing nothing wrong and get in an altercation then I think things change.
Walking by his house? According to Zimmerman he was wandering around the neighborhood in the rain looking into peoples windows. Again, do you have evidence that he wasn't?

I agree he shouldn't have pursued. But according to Zimmerman he was simply observing and it was Treyvon that made contact.


Quote:
I find it amazing that you went with this 'he was high on drug' bull**** and then when I showed that he had trace amounts of THC in his blood and urine you say nothing of this new evidence.

It's two sides of the coin I'm trying to show how Zimmerman appears to be guilty of at least some kind of crime and you and others appear to want to paint Trayvon Martin as a thug and whacky drug abuser.
I am not going with anything. I wasn't there and I am not about to invent things to create a different scenario than what the evidence and statements show. That doesn't mean something else couldn't have happened. It just means I don't know any better than those involved and those that are investigating the case so I am going to sit back and see what happens.

I didn't ignore anything. As I have already stated I have already read an analysis of the blood test that stated that the results show he had smoked marijuana within 4 hours of his death. I am no forensic pathologist so I can't interpret the toxicology screening myself. All I can do is read the conflicting reports and see what happens at trial.

What crime is he guilty of? Have you even read FL law to try and find something? I have and with the way their laws are written I still wouldn't be surprised if the case gets tossed before trial. IIRC there are still two opportunities for that to happen on the stand your ground basis of FL law. You see, they require specific evidence for there to be charges and a trial. Based on the known information released so far I just don't see a case.

You are looking for some way, any way, to prosecute Zimmerman because of your own feelings about the case. I am completely ignoring my feelings and suspicions and trying to interpret the facts and information and looking at what they mean under the law. And as I said before, in my opinion the only way for Zimmerman to get in trouble here is if he voluntarily says something he shouldn't. The eye witnesses didn't see much so all we have is the physical evidence, the 911 calls, and Zimmerman's account of what happened. Based on those things Zimmerman will likely go free in my opinion.
fugyaself is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #30
fugyaself

Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,101
fugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond reputefugyaself has a reputation beyond repute



Quote:
Originally Posted by TimothyJ View Post
Oh and by the way Trayvon Martin was black, was wearing a hoodie and was carrying a packet of Skittles and a can of tea.

And what does that have to do with anything? What kind of sneakers was he wearing? What brand were his jeans? When was the last time he had a hair cut? Do those things matter too? Just trying to understand your point.
fugyaself is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright © 2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1996 - 2011 by CarAudioForum.com - all rights reserved.