CarAudioForum.com

Old 09-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
Lee

Administrator

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Post Product: COE6

Cache' coe6 - 6 Channel Line Output Converter (User Manual)

The coe6 is a versatile device that allows you to easily add aftermarket amplifiers to your factory audio system. The coe6 has a unique signal sense feature that detects signal on the input and turns the unit on without the need of a 12-volt trigger at the remote in (turn on) connection. Whether you are using the remote in or the signal sense function the coe6 has a remote out feature that will turn on your amplifiers or other devices.

The channels of the coe6 can be blended or summed for added installation flexibility. The input signal of the front and rear channels or the rear and sub channels can be combined. All of the blended channels will have that same blended signal on their output. The coe6 will accept direct input as well so each output channel receives its input signal from the corresponding channel input. The coe6 comes with an external remote level control.

Specifications

Max. Input Voltage: 50 Volts
Max. Output Voltage: 9 Volts

Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): .01%

Input Impedance: >20K ohms
Output Impedance: <50 ohms

Signal To Noise: >98dB

Signal Sense Level: DC Sense
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 10-23-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
HzrInAz

HzrInAz is on a distinguished road

Stereo upgrade help

changed out everything in my 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK except the head unit, as I wanted to keep the factory features and stay somewhat stealthy. Here's what I installed.

Front speakers - Polk DB 6501's
Sound bar - Polk DB -651's
Sub- Pioneer TS-SW2501S4
Pioneer 4-channel GM-D8604
Alpine MRV-M500
Cache COE6 LOC

I built my own sub enclosure where the factory sub would have been. I started with the basic factory setup, not the Infinity upgrade.

The Polks sound awesome. I still have a little tuning to do though.
My problwm is, my subwoofer is not working. The power is getting to the amp, but I dont think I am getting a signal from the LOC. I have the front and sub channels blended with the jumpers on the LOC, but nothing. Since there was no factory subwoofer, there are no sub leads to tie into.
Anyone know what I am missing here?

Thanks
HzrInAz is offline   Reply With Quote