CarAudioForum.com

Old 03-26-2015, 10:36 PM   #1
slick1677

slick1677 is on a distinguished road

avh-x5700bhs

I recently installed this head unit using a micro bypass all video bluetooth and app radio options work but my loudness and rear speaker output are greyed out i also have the radio in network mode if that makes a difference any suggestions on how to access theese features
slick1677 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 03-27-2015, 12:04 AM   #2
basicxj

Registered Spam Offender

basicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1677 View Post
I recently installed this head unit using a micro bypass all video bluetooth and app radio options work but my loudness and rear speaker output are greyed out i also have the radio in network mode if that makes a difference any suggestions on how to access theese features
"Network mode" is when you use the head unit to run two-way speakers (tweeters plus mids) plus subwoofer, not when you use the radio in front speakers/rear speakers/subwoofer mode .
basicxj is offline   Reply With Quote