CarAudioForum.com

Go Back   CarAudioForum.com > Discussion Forums > Car Audio: Installation Help

Old 07-06-2016, 04:56 PM   #1
Amt798

Amt798 is on a distinguished road

Questions adding second amp to 2013 hyundai elantra gls, please help!

So recently i paid a local car audio shop a decent chunk of money to install an amp and front speakers in my 2013 hyundai elantra gls. I am now trying to add another amp and 12" sub too. However i stil have the stock head unit and it does not have rca outputs. Ive read an LOC covnvertor is needed. My question is what would be the easiest way to hook up the Lc2i convertor i purchased. Ive read some people tap into the rear speakers? Has anyone else had to go through this and have any advice at which would be the easiest to wire up this second amp? Thanks for reading and any advice would be much appreciated!

Last edited by Amt798; 07-06-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Amt798 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 07-07-2016, 12:22 PM   #2
basicxj

Registered Spam Offender

basicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amt798 View Post
So recently i paid a local car audio shop a decent chunk of money to install an amp and front speakers in my 2013 hyundai elantra gls. I am now trying to add another amp and 12" sub too. However i stil have the stock head unit and it does not have rca outputs. Ive read an LOC covnvertor is needed. My question is what would be the easiest way to hook up the Lc2i convertor i purchased. Ive read some people tap into the rear speakers? Has anyone else had to go through this and have any advice at which would be the easiest to wire up this second amp? Thanks for reading and any advice would be much appreciated!
Which amplifier did you have added for the front? (some have RCA outputs you can use for another amplifier)

What gauge power wire did they run for amp #1?
basicxj is online now   Reply With Quote