CarAudioForum.com

Old 04-01-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
Vestax05pro

Associates

Location: USUC World Champion - Stock System Class, Super Street Division Special Edition Bose 26 piece speaker system with enhanced ported tweeters. 89.2 db Legal, 89.6 db Outlaw
Vestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond repute

NBA Basketball Thread....

Anybody on this forum follow basketball / NBA at all? I'm surprised you guys don't.

BTW, socal teams get your **** together because the Golden State Warriors will walk all over ya. Lakers are done for, Clippers are nothing without CP3, and Curry is the best shooter in the league, period.
Vestax05pro is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 04-01-2013, 08:18 PM   #2
Fatty

Royal Tenebaum

Location: Chillin', like a villian, balloon filling, whack MC killing and the fine ho drilling.
Fatty has a reputation beyond reputeFatty has a reputation beyond reputeFatty has a reputation beyond reputeFatty has a reputation beyond reputeFatty has a reputation beyond reputeFatty has a reputation beyond reputeFatty has a reputation beyond reputeFatty has a reputation beyond reputeFatty has a reputation beyond reputeFatty has a reputation beyond reputeFatty has a reputation beyond repute

I was a t wolves fan from '93. McHale ruined NBA basketball for me.
Fatty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #3
Vestax05pro

Associates

Location: USUC World Champion - Stock System Class, Super Street Division Special Edition Bose 26 piece speaker system with enhanced ported tweeters. 89.2 db Legal, 89.6 db Outlaw
Vestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond reputeVestax05pro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
I was a t wolves fan from '93. McHale ruined NBA basketball for me.
LOL, now he's known as McFail for Clutchfans aka Houston Rockets. They are pretty hard on him. Rox have a great back court but the way he rotates them out with both Jlin and Harden on the floor or benching Lin in the 4th, it's just retarded .

Timberwolves right now are struggling. I really like Ricky Rubio but without Kevin Love, the team seems to be not all there. They will need go at a different angle next season, change the front court line up or something.

Last edited by Vestax05pro; 04-01-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #4
Jimi77

Jimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond repute

My Nugs were looking really good, then Ty Lawson gets injured.....
Jimi77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2013, 08:45 PM   #5
rasheedfan2005

rasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping my blazers blow the rest of the season and we draft like we did with lillard and Leonard. Leonard is turning into a beast, I knew he would, he's got the attitude and work ethic, that's really all an athletic 7 footer needs to dominate anymore.

I was ok with wolves till they bent us over with batums contract and stealing Roy from us, but some of that is on Roy too, nig should have retired a blazer.

This year its Miami new York or the nets. Possible spurs but I doubt it. No one else in the west stand a chance, thunder could make finals but kd will remain ringless, It's going to the east again.

I would have liked to see Memphis win it all, they'll be who I root for this year. All in all I'm really happy the Lakers suck.
rasheedfan2005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #6
Antmosphere

Banned

Antmosphere is just really niceAntmosphere is just really niceAntmosphere is just really niceAntmosphere is just really nice

my dad went to U of M and I was born in Ann Arbor, so

GO BLUE
Antmosphere is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2013, 09:19 PM   #7
Vestax05pro

Associates

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasheedfan2005 View Post
I'm hoping my blazers blow the rest of the season and we draft like we did with lillard and Leonard. Leonard is turning into a beast, I knew he would, he's got the attitude and work ethic, that's really all an athletic 7 footer needs to dominate anymore.

I was ok with wolves till they bent us over with batums contract and stealing Roy from us, but some of that is on Roy too, nig should have retired a blazer.

This year its Miami new York or the nets. Possible spurs but I doubt it. No one else in the west stand a chance, thunder could make finals but kd will remain ringless, It's going to the east again.

I would have liked to see Memphis win it all, they'll be who I root for this year. All in all I'm really happy the Lakers suck.
I was just at the dubs/blazers game last Saturday. An hour before the game, I got to sit and watch the shoot around from the front row. I saw Lillard and his team.... and Leonard is a goddamn giraffe. NBA players are huge in real life man. I wanted to see LeMarcus Alridge but too bad he's out. That wouldn't have been lopsided game with him in it. Lillard is a beast, he will be a super star.

If you minus the Heat, the west is still stacked. I've seen a lot of teams struggle with the west teams. Knicks or Nets will not take it, especially the way Melo's team is structured, hero ball will not prevail. Knicks is the east version of the Lakers, might as well call them the Geriatknicks. For the semi-finals, I see Heat/Pacers with OKC/Spurs. Grizz is pretty stacked team even though they don't have like a mega super star, they'll definitely give a lot of teams a hard time for sure. My favorite playoff series last year was Clips versus Griz. I really thought Griz was gonna take it.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #8
Vestax05pro

Associates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi77 View Post
My Nugs were looking really good, then Ty Lawson gets injured.....
If I had to choose between 2 superstars for my team, where one was a small guy and the other, a tall guy, the taller player will always dominate. This is how the Nuggets are so damn dangerous and they are in the top 4 seed in the west. With Faried, McGee, Gallinari dominating the front court, most teams cannot control the paint as well. And when Iggy, Andre Miller, and Ty Lawson light it up, it's game over.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #9
rasheedfan2005

rasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond reputerasheedfan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestax05pro View Post
I was just at the dubs/blazers game last Saturday. An hour before the game, I got to sit and watch the shoot around from the front row. I saw Lillard and his team.... and Leonard is a goddamn giraffe. NBA players are huge in real life man. I wanted to see LeMarcus Alridge but too bad he's out. That wouldn't have been lopsided game with him in it. Lillard is a beast, he will be a super star.

If you minus the Heat, the west is still stacked. I've seen a lot of teams struggle with the west teams. Knicks or Nets will not take it, especially the way Melo's team is structured, hero ball will not prevail. Knicks is the east version of the Lakers, might as well call them the Geriatknicks. For the semi-finals, I see Heat/Pacers with OKC/Spurs. Grizz is pretty stacked team even though they don't have like a mega super star, they'll definitely give a lot of teams a hard time for sure. My favorite playoff series last year was Clips versus Griz. I really thought Griz was gonna take it.
I hate clips because griffin is such a cvnt. I hope he never gets a ring. Same goes for okc and Westbrook. Even though I wish blazers got kd I can't hate him, he's a class act.

I sat first row a couple years ago in the rose garden, camby was fvcking tall, same with. Lamarcus. When I was a kid I met sabonis, that mofo was massive, I jumped on his back as a mob of kids tried to get autographs

Old 04-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #10
Vestax05pro

Associates

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasheedfan2005 View Post
I hate clips because griffin is such a cvnt. I hope he never gets a ring. Same goes for okc and Westbrook. Even though I wish blazers got kd I can't hate him, he's a class act.

I sat first row a couple years ago in the rose garden, camby was fvcking tall, same with. Lamarcus. When I was a kid I met sabonis, that mofo was massive, I jumped on his back as a mob of kids tried to get autographs
Ever since they hyped him up in the dunk contest, I was just like Griffin is a good athlete, does some crazy **** out there but Vince Carter will always be my fav in the dunk contest. Clippers are full of crazy freak athletes that does some pretty dunks but without CP3 or maybe Jamal Crawford (big maybe), there are no decent shooters. Clips are not going anywhere.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #11
rasheedfan2005

Quote:
If I had to choose between 2 superstars for my team, where one was a small guy and the other, a tall guy, the taller player will always dominate. This is how the Nuggets are so damn dangerous and they are in the top 4 seed in the west. With Faried, McGee, Gallinari dominating the front court, most teams cannot control the paint as well. And when Iggy, Andre Miller, and Ty Lawson light it up, it's game over.
Nugs are legit and I'm still pissed blazers took Nolan smith over faried. I was jerking off during the draft over faired and they fvcked me right in the azz with that smeagol look alike nolan
Quote:
Ever since they hyped him up in the dunk contest, I was just like Griffin is a good athlete, does some crazy **** out there but Vince Carter will always be my fav in the dunk contest. Clippers are full of crazy freak athletes that does some pretty dunks but without CP3 or maybe Jamal Crawford (big maybe), there are no decent shooters. Clips are not going anywhere.
Griffin is an over hyped cvnt. He constantly offensive fouls on his dunks and he always swipes at the ball after a possession so his team can get back on d. But his kia contract has David stern jerking all over his Jew gold.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #12
neillio

neillio has a reputation beyond reputeneillio has a reputation beyond reputeneillio has a reputation beyond reputeneillio has a reputation beyond reputeneillio has a reputation beyond reputeneillio has a reputation beyond reputeneillio has a reputation beyond reputeneillio has a reputation beyond reputeneillio has a reputation beyond reputeneillio has a reputation beyond reputeneillio has a reputation beyond repute

The NHL should have a larger following than the NBA. NBA- walking on almost every play, rarely do you see strong defense, 3 seconds on almost every play, goaltending on 30-40% of all blocks, and salaries that are waaaaaaayyyy too much. NHL- stupid fast game, monster hits with an almost 100% chance someone will need dental work after the game, inexpensive contracts compared to the work they do, some of the most loyal and rabid fan base you'll find on the planet, real fighting(not thugs and goons flailing around), and tons of smokin' hot girls at every stadium when you go!
neillio is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #13
rasheedfan2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by neillio View Post
The NHL should have a larger following than the NBA. NBA- walking on almost every play, rarely do you see strong defense, 3 seconds on almost every play, goaltending on 30-40% of all blocks, and salaries that are waaaaaaayyyy too much. NHL- stupid fast game, monster hits with an almost 100% chance someone will need dental work after the game, inexpensive contracts compared to the work they do, some of the most loyal and rabid fan base you'll find on the planet, real fighting(not thugs and goons flailing around), and tons of smokin' hot girls at every stadium when you go!
I started getting into hockey actually. The hits really make it fun to watch. But ill always love basketball cause its the only sport I'm decent at.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:46 PM   #14
Jimi77

Jimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond reputeJimi77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antmosphere View Post
my dad went to U of M and I was born in Ann Arbor, so

GO BLUE
NBA you chucklehead.
Jimi77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #15
Antmosphere

Banned

Antmosphere is just really niceAntmosphere is just really niceAntmosphere is just really niceAntmosphere is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi77 View Post
NBA you chucklehead.
Antmosphere is offline   Reply With Quote