CarAudioForum.com

Go Back   CarAudioForum.com > UseNet Gateway > F.A.Q. > Introduction

Old 08-27-2014, 03:18 AM   #1
cheetoh

cheetoh is on a distinguished road

Old member, new car and account

I used to frequent these forums ~6-7 years ago and got the itch to do some car audio work again. Previous setups were an Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15" on 500w, an AudioQue sd2 15" on 450w, and a JL W2 12" on the same 450w.

Since I got out of the game, I started more on the car performance route. I bought a 2012 Mazdaspeed3 that I've a pretty fair amount of work on, but I've been itching to get some bass back in. I always wanted to do fun a build with some 8's, and since I don't want to rattle the **** out of this car or add too much weight, I think it's time to do that.

Decided to make another account so I can read up as much as possible to make an educated purchase.

Oh and here's a picture of my car. I'm thinking 2 8's on 300w a piece in a custom fiberglass box wrapped in some kinda suede like fabric. Not sure what subs/amp I want to go with yet, but that's why I'm here.

Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/3lESvvO.jpg
cheetoh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 08-27-2014, 04:05 PM   #2
Platemail

Platemail has a brilliant futurePlatemail has a brilliant futurePlatemail has a brilliant futurePlatemail has a brilliant futurePlatemail has a brilliant futurePlatemail has a brilliant futurePlatemail has a brilliant futurePlatemail has a brilliant futurePlatemail has a brilliant futurePlatemail has a brilliant futurePlatemail has a brilliant future

Sundown 8's!
Platemail is offline   Reply With Quote