CarAudioForum.com

Go Back   CarAudioForum.com > Discussion Forums > Car Audio: General

Old 01-23-2012, 06:36 PM   #46
denim

denim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPL BRONCO II View Post
I know they are very good buys for the money, so from a value standpoint they are excellent but was not sure as far as quality if they would qualify for the highest end category. Lets see what others here have to say about what category would be most accurate for them.
Was basing it off seeing Sundown in the Excellent.
denim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2012, 09:08 PM   #47
GM4WALLS

GM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond repute

I personally would rate the SSA subs as excellent... I have heard the DCON, ICON, and XCON series of subs and cannot say enough good about them!
GM4WALLS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2012, 02:32 AM   #48
ricksi30

ricksi30 has a reputation beyond reputericksi30 has a reputation beyond reputericksi30 has a reputation beyond reputericksi30 has a reputation beyond reputericksi30 has a reputation beyond reputericksi30 has a reputation beyond reputericksi30 has a reputation beyond reputericksi30 has a reputation beyond reputericksi30 has a reputation beyond reputericksi30 has a reputation beyond reputericksi30 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM4WALLS View Post
I personally would rate the SSA subs as excellent... I have heard the DCON, ICON, and XCON series of subs and cannot say enough good about them!
I have owned DCON's, ICON's, XCON's, and a ZCON and everyone of them impressed me.
ricksi30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2012, 02:41 PM   #49
MagicBus

MagicBus will become famous soon enoughMagicBus will become famous soon enough

Where would audioque amps fall in here?
MagicBus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2012, 05:47 PM   #50
FutureFuzz 26

FutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond repute

Sound digital? where does that go?
FutureFuzz 26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #51
AlainD

AlainD is a glorious beacon of lightAlainD is a glorious beacon of lightAlainD is a glorious beacon of lightAlainD is a glorious beacon of lightAlainD is a glorious beacon of light

SSA FTW !
They make excellent subs. Not the loudest but very clean sounding. You don't need to listen to rap songs only to love them !!!
AlainD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2014, 11:41 AM   #52
Alex0825

Alex0825 has a spectacular aura aboutAlex0825 has a spectacular aura about

Is there an update to this list? I know there are a few companies that have come into play and that are talked about on this forum that arent listed......
Alex0825 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2014, 04:38 PM   #53
SPL BRONCO II

SPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex0825 View Post
Is there an update to this list? I know there are a few companies that have come into play and that are talked about on this forum that arent listed......
What brands are those?
SPL BRONCO II is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2014, 05:41 PM   #54
dantheman553

dantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to behold

I'm just surprised Sony Xplod made it to the "questionable" category.
dantheman553 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2014, 05:46 PM   #55
jrouter76

jrouter76 is just really nicejrouter76 is just really nicejrouter76 is just really nicejrouter76 is just really nicejrouter76 is just really nice

Quote:
What brands are those?
Hey SPL BRONCOII when will you make a change or update your list? surely SSA dose not belong on the BAD list...And where is Stereo Integrity ? I believe that SSA and SI belongs on the Highest Quality List
jrouter76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2014, 05:46 PM   #56
SPL BRONCO II

SPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman553 View Post
I'm just surprised Sony Xplod made it to the "questionable" category.
Where would you place it?

Old 01-24-2014, 06:25 PM   #57
dantheman553

dantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to beholddantheman553 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Where would you place it?
I have had 1 or 2 head xplod HUs that may have been questionable, but the few pairs of xplod speakers I've had were not questionable at all. Bottom of the barrel crap. I thought that sony was the bees knees when I got my first couple pairs but quickly found out that they weren't really good...

I guess that's just my opinion though. I tried to use a pair for my front stage a long time ago and it was a disaster.
dantheman553 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2014, 06:31 PM   #58
SPL BRONCO II

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrouter76 View Post
Hey SPL BRONCOII when will you make a change or update your list? surely SSA dose not belong on the BAD list...And where is Stereo Integrity ? I believe that SSA and SI belongs on the Highest Quality List
I did not make the original list, I just took it and updated it a while back. Those 2 brand are now correctly listed.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:49 PM   #59
Waldodamon

Waldodamon has a reputation beyond reputeWaldodamon has a reputation beyond reputeWaldodamon has a reputation beyond reputeWaldodamon has a reputation beyond reputeWaldodamon has a reputation beyond reputeWaldodamon has a reputation beyond reputeWaldodamon has a reputation beyond reputeWaldodamon has a reputation beyond reputeWaldodamon has a reputation beyond reputeWaldodamon has a reputation beyond reputeWaldodamon has a reputation beyond repute

Can this be stickied? I think it would be a good idea for newcomers to have this to browse in the sticky section...

You forgot Crescendo Audio (at least for amplifiers anyway). Just a heads up.

Nice alphabetical list too. I would have never known this post existed had you not bumped it today with the updates. Again, in my opinion, this would be a great sticky!!!
Waldodamon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2014, 09:55 PM   #60
jrouter76

jrouter76 is just really nicejrouter76 is just really nicejrouter76 is just really nicejrouter76 is just really nicejrouter76 is just really nice

Quote:
I did not make the original list, I just took it and updated it a while back. Those 2 brand are now correctly listed.
Thank you sir and I did not know that you were not the List creator.
jrouter76 is offline   Reply With Quote