CarAudioForum.com

Old 11-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #106
Sound-Out-Loud

Sound-Out-Loud is a glorious beacon of lightSound-Out-Loud is a glorious beacon of lightSound-Out-Loud is a glorious beacon of lightSound-Out-Loud is a glorious beacon of lightSound-Out-Loud is a glorious beacon of light

Intro and my system

Didn't see introduction thread when I searched site but may have missed it. But...

Just joined the site. I've been looking for a place to talk about car audio and thought I'd give this site a try. I'm finishing up my education in Electrical Engineering but have always had a passion for car audio. I'm more of an audiophile/SQ junkie then lets see how hard we can make the car bump but to each their own. My current system isn't perfect but its the best I could do on a tight budget and sounds pretty decent. It includes:

Speakers:
Polk Audio MM6501 -6.5" components
Polk Audio MM691 -6x9" 3-way
Infinity Kappa 32.9cf - 3.5" 2-way
3 Boston Acoustic G1 subs - 8" sealed box

Amplifiers:
Audiobahn A8000J - Subs
Audiobahn A2002T - 3.5" speakers
Boston Acoustics GT 2125 - 6.5" Components
Rockford Fosgate - 6x9" speakers

Headunit:
Eclipse CD7000
Sound-Out-Loud is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #107
dwellsjansz

dwellsjansz is on a distinguished road

Audio set up adivice

Hi guys I have a 1998 Toyota Corolla SR. It currently has a Blaupunkt Woodstock dab 54 head unit that the previous owner put in. I feel that the stock speakers don't do the system the justice it deserves and I would like to upgrade the system but I don't know where to start. I'm not a boy racer I just like listening to music when I drive and I'm a bit of an audiophile. I would like to do this "budget" style but with a decent outcome. any advice you guys have would be greatly appreciated.
dwellsjansz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2012, 10:40 PM   #108
basicxj

Registered Spam Offender

basicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwellsjansz View Post
Hi guys I have a 1998 Toyota Corolla SR. It currently has a Blaupunkt Woodstock dab 54 head unit that the previous owner put in. I feel that the stock speakers don't do the system the justice it deserves and I would like to upgrade the system but I don't know where to start. I'm not a boy racer I just like listening to music when I drive and I'm a bit of an audiophile. I would like to do this "budget" style but with a decent outcome. any advice you guys have would be greatly appreciated.
Try the "Car Audio: General" section rather than the FAQ section .

http://www.caraudioforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
basicxj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #109
sandt38

Associate

Location: So, how's that HOPE and CHANGE $hit workin out for ya?
sandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transport00 View Post
Hello.... I am New member of caraudioforum. I want to ask that can i show the link of my site that is related to Cheap Car Shipping ?????
If you want it deleted and you want to be banned, sure.

Otherwise we don't allow spamming.
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 04:41 AM   #110
Transport

Transport is on a distinguished road

Hello Lee and other members of caraudioforum.com. I am the new here. Can i discuss about Transport service, moving services and auto shipping services in this forum if you will say.
Thank You
Transport is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 06:31 AM   #111
basicxj

Registered Spam Offender

basicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transport View Post
Hello Lee and other members of caraudioforum.com. I am the new here. Can i discuss about Transport service, moving services and auto shipping services in this forum if you will say.
Thank You
If you want it deleted and you want to be banned, sure.

Otherwise we don't allow spamming.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:10 PM   #112
vntgtrk

vntgtrk will become famous soon enoughvntgtrk will become famous soon enough

I'm new here. I started a thread in the introduction forum and now I gotz questions. I'm not new to speaker cabs as I build guitar/bass speaker cabs for friends and myself
For starters, why the hell is anyone using glued sawdust (a.k.a. MDF) for a speaker cab? Baltic birch is much bettah IMO.
I'm also not really sure if I even need a sub. I don't listen to that dreaded hip hop/rap sh!t. The system will be in a '59 F100 with the gas tank moved out of the cab, so I have room if needed. I'm looking at building a low to mid range system that sounds decent.
vntgtrk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #113
Dale 1970

Dale 1970 is on a distinguished road

Good evening or morning people where ever you are in the world. Iam new to this site so just introducing myself. Dale
I have 2007 Ford Transit van with I hope very good system in it when finished.

Last edited by Dale 1970; 07-09-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Dale 1970 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #114
nariman.sound

nariman.sound is on a distinguished road

hi guys
I"m nariman, from Iran
I love sound systems ,motor cycles,car's tuning and i play in little bike teem
Excuse me if sometimes I'm confused in write or your custom and like this...
I'm 15.
nariman.sound is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2013, 12:56 PM   #115
bentandbroken

bentandbroken is on a distinguished road

Hey Guys, im new here can anyone direct me to a thread where i can ask which sub i should buy if i already have a box and know its measurements and tuning?

Last edited by bentandbroken; 08-21-2013 at 01:06 PM.
bentandbroken is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2015, 08:25 AM   #116
hbgmysite

Banned

hbgmysite is on a distinguished road

Hi guys, i'm new in here and i hope to see interesting things in this forum.

Last edited by basicxj; 04-21-2015 at 06:38 PM. Reason: edited spam link
hbgmysite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2015, 06:37 PM   #117
basicxj

Registered Spam Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbgmysite View Post
Hi guys, i'm new in here and i hope to see interesting things in this forum.
Nice way to sneak a spam link in- banned .

Old 09-19-2015, 01:48 AM   #118
MOSFET

MOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, I'm kinda new here and I hope to to see interesting things in this forum like perhaps antique audio equipment like what you might find at Starlight Emporium in GORGEOUS downtown Stanwood WA. Do you know where Camano Island is? Then you know where Stanwood is!!!!

Stop by and check out our always changing products, your hosts, Tina, Vicki and Nick Tanner, will DO THEIR BEST to meet all your gift and antique needs!!!!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/331225747566397195/

Thanks guys!!!
MOSFET
MOSFET is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2015, 01:52 AM   #119
victore6

victore6 is on a distinguished road

I'm creating a new a system in my jeep wrangler, let me know what you guys think here a the specs.

4 beyma 6.5
4 beyma twitter
4 beyma 10'
2 Jl Audio w6
3 Jl audio amps 1200, 800, 600
2 optima red taps isolators
JL audio 0 gauge
custom enclosed box with plexi glass fit for the back of my 4 Door wrangler
victore6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2015, 01:59 AM   #120
MOSFET

MOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond reputeMOSFET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victore6 View Post
I'm creating a new a system in my jeep wrangler, let me know what you guys think here a the specs.

4 beyma 6.5
4 beyma twitter
4 beyma 10'
2 Jl Audio w6
3 Jl audio amps 1200, 800, 600
2 optima red taps isolators
JL audio 0 gauge
custom enclosed box with plexi glass fit for the back of my 4 Door wrangler
You will want to repost this in a place people will see. Try reposting this under the "General" heading. Nobody really comes here.
MOSFET is offline   Reply With Quote