CarAudioForum.com

Go Back   CarAudioForum.com > Car Audio: Classifieds > Car Audio: Used for Sale

Old 10-08-2016, 07:55 PM   #1
jholme7

jholme7 is on a distinguished road

JL Audio MHD750/1, 12W7AE, and box for SALE

Hello all,

I am new to the forum, but not to car audio. I purchased these items back in July of 2015 to have them placed in my Scion Tc, but in a turn of events I purchased another vehicle which is sucking up the vast majority of my money and need to sell the items. The subwoofer, amp, and box are all in perfect working order with my only complaint being that the sub overpowers all my other speakers in the car despite being at minimal settings.

Box - sealed and made to fit in the rear of a Scion Tc under the privacy drape (if you have a Scion you know what I'm talking about). If not, that means I had the box made as close to 1.375 square feet as possible while tweaking the height, width, and depth of the box. It is braced on the corners with a 1.5" thick front baffle. It turned out to be wider than JL specs while not being as tall with slightly less depth. It is fully carpeted as well.

Amp - MHD750/1 (marine version) selected due to being placed under the seat of my Scion. All specs are available on the JL audio website, exact same as the HD 750/1 but with a more rugged casing designed to withstand a more harsh environment.

Sub - 12W7AE3 again, specs available on JL audio website. I do NOT have original packaging or paperwork. In perfect working condition, no scratches on surround or cone.

I can provide pics if anyone is interested, although amp is currently mounted under my front seat, so pics of the amp alone may be awkward.

Asking $1000 for all 3 items. Shipping to be paid by buyer (will likely be $$$ due to weight of items). I am located in Chicago, so local pickup would be ideal once terms of sale are worked out.

If anyone is interested or has more questions, please post and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner. I can post pics if desired.

Thanks,

John
jholme7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 10-13-2016, 01:43 PM   #2
jholme7

jholme7 is on a distinguished road

Reducing price to $900 plus shipping. I need this stuff gone ASAP!

I cant post pictures, but if you want to shoot me your email address I'd be more than happy to send some that way.

Thanks again!

John
jholme7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2016, 09:52 PM   #3
Jestersarmy

Jestersarmy is on a distinguished road

Part the Amp?

Hey John, I 'd buy the amp from you, message me with contact info, thanks
Jestersarmy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2016, 09:58 PM   #4
Jestersarmy

Jestersarmy is on a distinguished road