AnthonyMEMU

Banned

AnthonyMEMU can only hope to improve

I'm gonna get so banned for this one

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...65#post1452965

woot
AnthonyMEMU is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 07-14-2004, 08:20 AM   #2
BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant future

Like people that b1tch about Howard Stearn, we all have choices
BoomBoomBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2004, 08:49 AM   #3
cunninglinguist

cunninglinguist is infamous around these partscunninglinguist is infamous around these partscunninglinguist is infamous around these partscunninglinguist is infamous around these partscunninglinguist is infamous around these partscunninglinguist is infamous around these parts

i agree with your query anthony.. its a crock of sh*t, this sh*tty server.. i hope your post leeds to success, and not a ban...
cunninglinguist is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2004, 08:53 AM   #4
SWYZ721

SWYZ721 has a reputation beyond reputeSWYZ721 has a reputation beyond reputeSWYZ721 has a reputation beyond reputeSWYZ721 has a reputation beyond reputeSWYZ721 has a reputation beyond reputeSWYZ721 has a reputation beyond reputeSWYZ721 has a reputation beyond reputeSWYZ721 has a reputation beyond reputeSWYZ721 has a reputation beyond reputeSWYZ721 has a reputation beyond reputeSWYZ721 has a reputation beyond repute

What's a crock of **** is how the "new server look" has actually hindered performance, and really broken up the flow of the forum, not to mention it looks gay, I'd take the "old look" and allegedly slower ( ) forum any day. My gottamn mouse button is getting shiitted on clicking on the refresh button 4619512129 times.
SWYZ721 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2004, 08:57 AM   #5
cunninglinguist

cunninglinguist is infamous around these partscunninglinguist is infamous around these partscunninglinguist is infamous around these partscunninglinguist is infamous around these partscunninglinguist is infamous around these partscunninglinguist is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWYZ721
What's a crock of **** is how the "new server look" has actually hindered performance, and really broken up the flow of the forum, not to mention it looks gay, I'd take the "old look" and allegedly slower ( ) forum any day. My gottamn mouse button is getting shiitted on clicking on the refresh button 4619512129 times.
yeah, thats what i wanted to say... its bullcrap... old look and being slower would be much better than the new look and being so fast that you can't access it because of all the retarded guests flooding it..

Old 07-14-2004, 08:59 AM   #6
shootme5150

Fat Drunken Bastard

shootme5150 has a reputation beyond reputeshootme5150 has a reputation beyond reputeshootme5150 has a reputation beyond reputeshootme5150 has a reputation beyond reputeshootme5150 has a reputation beyond reputeshootme5150 has a reputation beyond reputeshootme5150 has a reputation beyond reputeshootme5150 has a reputation beyond reputeshootme5150 has a reputation beyond reputeshootme5150 has a reputation beyond reputeshootme5150 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoomBoy
Like people that b1tch about Howard Stearn, we all have choices
shootme5150 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2004, 11:46 AM   #7
RipnYouOff

**** the police

RipnYouOff is infamous around these parts

while I find that pretty funny, I feel led to point out that your constant, unyeilding use of the word 'nigger' boldly shows your immaturity and idiocy. you WILL look back on these posts years from now, when, if ever you grow up, and realize you were a rambling idiot who pissed away his life... I hope you don't kill yourself when that day comes.
RipnYouOff is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2004, 01:17 PM   #8
AnthonyMEMU

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipnYouOff
while I find that pretty funny, I feel led to point out that your constant, unyeilding use of the word 'nigger' boldly shows your immaturity and idiocy. you WILL look back on these posts years from now, when, if ever you grow up, and realize you were a rambling idiot who pissed away his life... I hope you don't kill yourself when that day comes.

Old 07-15-2004, 01:20 PM   #9
BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant futureBoomBoomBoy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMEMU

<<<<<<<< seems to be your response to every reply here that tries to put your miserable existence into perspective. Please do us a favor and end yourself
BoomBoomBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2004, 01:24 PM   #10
AnthonyMEMU

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoomBoy
<<<<<<<< seems to be your response to every reply here that tries to put your miserable existence into perspective. Please do us a favor and end yourself

Old 07-15-2004, 02:09 PM   #11
cunninglinguist

Quote:

Old 07-15-2004, 02:10 PM   #12
AnthonyMEMU

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunninglinguist

me != you

Old 07-15-2004, 03:48 PM   #13
Mikef98765

Your opinion is stupid

Mikef98765 has much to be proud ofMikef98765 has much to be proud ofMikef98765 has much to be proud ofMikef98765 has much to be proud ofMikef98765 has much to be proud ofMikef98765 has much to be proud ofMikef98765 has much to be proud ofMikef98765 has much to be proud ofMikef98765 has much to be proud of

Quote:

me != you
lol, your schizofrenic self is betraying your other self

btw i dont use away messages so whenever you invite me to your nigger chat im not ignoring you, im just not there. please invite me when i am here so i can ignore you.
Mikef98765 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2004, 05:15 PM   #14
cunninglinguist

anthony, i want to be in a nigger chat..

Old 07-16-2004, 12:37 AM   #15
WeRd2UrMuDdEr

WeRd2UrMuDdEr has a reputation beyond reputeWeRd2UrMuDdEr has a reputation beyond reputeWeRd2UrMuDdEr has a reputation beyond reputeWeRd2UrMuDdEr has a reputation beyond reputeWeRd2UrMuDdEr has a reputation beyond reputeWeRd2UrMuDdEr has a reputation beyond reputeWeRd2UrMuDdEr has a reputation beyond reputeWeRd2UrMuDdEr has a reputation beyond reputeWeRd2UrMuDdEr has a reputation beyond reputeWeRd2UrMuDdEr has a reputation beyond reputeWeRd2UrMuDdEr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWYZ721
the old software had just as much trouble as the new software. The only difference is that the old software allowed an infinite number of users on it, and the server could only handle X amount of users. This new software prevents the server from crashing by limiting the number of users on the forum. Its pretty simple.
WeRd2UrMuDdEr is offline   Reply With Quote