CarAudioForum.com

Go Back   CarAudioForum.com > Discussion Forums > Car Audio: General

Old 05-03-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
sagerj

sagerj is a glorious beacon of lightsagerj is a glorious beacon of lightsagerj is a glorious beacon of lightsagerj is a glorious beacon of lightsagerj is a glorious beacon of lightsagerj is a glorious beacon of light

Under seat powered subwoofer

I'm looking for suggestions that will outperform the Subaru Forester factory subwoofer. I'm posting from a phone so I'm having trouble finding specs on it's dimensions. The product number is [H630SSC000]. The only requirement is that the price is $250 or below (and that it's fits obviously). So, dimensions that are equal to or less than than OEM kit.
sagerj is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 05-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #2
Scanyland

Scanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagerj View Post
I'm looking for suggestions that will outperform the Subaru Forester factory subwoofer. I'm posting from a phone so I'm having trouble finding specs on it's dimensions. The product number is [H630SSC000]. The only requirement is that the price is $250 or below (and that it's fits obviously). So, dimensions that are equal to or less than than OEM kit.
do you have one that you are replacing cause I seem to remember reading somewhere that they aren't exactly tuned correctly and you can get better performance by manually tunning it, can't remember how but that might be worth a shot before getting new equitment.
Scanyland is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
sagerj

sagerj is a glorious beacon of lightsagerj is a glorious beacon of lightsagerj is a glorious beacon of lightsagerj is a glorious beacon of lightsagerj is a glorious beacon of lightsagerj is a glorious beacon of light

No. I have a set of comps currently.
sagerj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
Scanyland

Scanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud ofScanyland has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagerj View Post
No. I have a set of comps currently.
ok, well, i'm assuming that you want to mount it under the seat, could you give an idea of how much space is avalible, for the sub and box.
Scanyland is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-04-2011, 02:25 AM   #5
HuckOrris

HuckOrris has a reputation beyond reputeHuckOrris has a reputation beyond reputeHuckOrris has a reputation beyond reputeHuckOrris has a reputation beyond reputeHuckOrris has a reputation beyond reputeHuckOrris has a reputation beyond reputeHuckOrris has a reputation beyond reputeHuckOrris has a reputation beyond reputeHuckOrris has a reputation beyond reputeHuckOrris has a reputation beyond reputeHuckOrris has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the new alpine type R 8". I've heard good things about them and they don't need much airspace or mounting depth.
HuckOrris is offline   Reply With Quote