CarAudioForum.com

Go Back   CarAudioForum.com > Articles > Articles: Industry News

Old 11-17-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
Lee

Administrator

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Post Del Ellis Sales Training in Tenessee

Sonus Car Audio, named one of four top car audio retailers of 2012 by Mobile Electronics magazine, has teamed with sales trainer Del Ellis to host a 3-day car audio sales training session November 18-20 in Clarksville, TN.

Attending the training will be some of the leaders of the recent “Young Guns Retail Power Panel” held during KnowledgeFest this summer.* They include Micah Williams of* Sonus Car Audio, and Jason Kranitz of Kingpin Car Audio in Wilsonville, OR.* Also attending the seminar next week are Josh Landau of JML Audio, Lance Putnam of Audio Center, TC Holiday of Nu Image Audio and Randy Kunin of Randall K.

Ellis will teach “How to Brand Your Store in your Presentations” not just on the wall or on your sales tags!

Williams said of Del Ellis’ trainings, “I have learned how to stop giving prices out over the phone by taking charge of the call and using the techniques provided to me by Del….Of all the investments I have made in my company since its inception in 2008, I can honestly say that the philosophy that Del imparted on my team will leave the single largest contribution to my bottom line that I have seen to date.”

For more information: contact: Micah Williams at Sonus Car Audio (931) 802-8913* or Del Ellis at 559-259-2932 and Delellis1@hotmail.com.

Edited by CEoutlook

More...
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR