CarAudioForum.com

Old 09-10-2017, 07:14 AM   #1
mub80

mub80 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Android Auto Freezing up

Hi All

I just had Kenwood ddx7017bts installed in my Honda Odyssey 2010. Problem is that Head unit freeze when I connect my Samsung Galaxy S5 with it. I also tried my wife's phone Sony Xperia Z5 but same result. Mostly it freezes within first few seconds but in rare cases it took couple of minutes. I went back to service provider (Autobarn Mile End SA, Australia) and he gave me demo with his IPhone which seems pretty fine. So he concluded that I all the wiring is in place and connectors are not loosen or anything. Please give me some advise or if you having same issue please share as well. Currently it looks like no one having such issue with this model at least. I couldn't find a way to contact to kenwood directly.
mub80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 09-11-2017, 08:10 AM   #2
mub80

mub80 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mub80 View Post
Hi All

I just had Kenwood ddx7017bts installed in my Honda Odyssey 2010. Problem is that Head unit freeze when I connect my Samsung Galaxy S5 with it. I also tried my wife's phone Sony Xperia Z5 but same result. Mostly it freezes within first few seconds but in rare cases it took couple of minutes. I went back to service provider (Autobarn Mile End SA, Australia) and he gave me demo with his IPhone which seems pretty fine. So he concluded that I all the wiring is in place and connectors are not loosen or anything. Please give me some advise or if you having same issue please share as well. Currently it looks like no one having such issue with this model at least. I couldn't find a way to contact to kenwood directly.
Update: Device Model is DMX7017BTS not DDX....
mub80 is offline   Reply With Quote