CarAudioForum.com

Old 04-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #1
BLuERuMM

BLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to behold

RE/Fi Customer Service

i did a quickie search but didn't find any results...
any experiance with either?
i've contacted both RE and Fi about reconing an 05 XXX and have yet to hear back, RE i hit them up about a week ago, and fi like 4 days ago. you'd think they woulda atleast responded by now eh? maybe im just impatient.. slap me if i am.
BLuERuMM is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 04-11-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
USAMPFREAK

US Amps Tech

USAMPFREAK is infamous around these partsUSAMPFREAK is infamous around these parts

Give me a call on monday or an email to Greg@usamps.com 626-833-2177
USAMPFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2009, 11:11 PM   #3
WS2186

WS2186 is a jewel in the roughWS2186 is a jewel in the roughWS2186 is a jewel in the roughWS2186 is a jewel in the rough

I don't think you're wrong for expecting some kind of a response within 4 days. At my job, my boss certainly would not be cool with me waiting 4 days or more to write back to a potential customer.

I ordered a Fi Q on Saturday, then called Fi this morning to confirm some details and I got a voicemailbox that sounded like a cell phone which was full. Same story for the three other times I tried calling throughout the day.

I was thinking to myself "Just great" because just last week I cancelled my payment to Acoustic Elegance for an AV12H bc of inability to get ahold of anyone who knew anything/misrepresentations about lead time and when my card would be charged. So now, the very next week with my new order same thing.

Then... I see an email on my phone. A shipping notification. Could it be? It was! My Fi Q was shipped today and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Unbelieveable, especially when you consider that the lead time was quoted to be 5-7 business days just for manufacturing.

From what ive found thus far, Fi is somewhat hard to get ahold of, but man are they prompt on shipping.
WS2186 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2009, 06:26 PM   #4
Doodaddy

Doodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond repute

RE was fantastic to deal with when I bought my 15SX, in August of 2004. It would be a shame for that to have changed, but I haven't dealt with them since the USAMPS buyout.
Doodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2009, 04:02 PM   #5
BLuERuMM

BLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to beholdBLuERuMM is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up

I still haven't recieved any sign of life from RE / Fi.

Although thanks to Greg (of RE) giving his direct contacts I now am in touch with someone who can help me.

Also wish me luck, I will be performing my first recone by the end of april! Looks pretty straight forward.

Old 04-15-2009, 11:38 PM   #6
Lee

Administrator

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLuERuMM View Post
I still haven't recieved any sign of life from RE / Fi.

Although thanks to Greg (of RE) giving his direct contacts I now am in touch with someone who can help me.
Greg *is* from RE / US Amps - no idea what's going on with FI
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2009, 03:47 AM   #7
98SLT

98SLT has a reputation beyond repute98SLT has a reputation beyond repute98SLT has a reputation beyond repute98SLT has a reputation beyond repute98SLT has a reputation beyond repute98SLT has a reputation beyond repute98SLT has a reputation beyond repute98SLT has a reputation beyond repute98SLT has a reputation beyond repute98SLT has a reputation beyond repute98SLT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

you're so random
98SLT is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
BLuERuMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
"Greg (of RE)" would imply "Greg "is" from RE"

I was saying that if it wasn't for Greg contacting me through this forum I would not have heard anything back from either companies. I !still! haven't received anything from recone@ficaraudio.com or sales@ficaraudio.com

Horrible first time customer service Fi!

Then again, if it wasn't for this forum and Greg being a member I don't think I would have heard from RE at all.

Old 05-01-2009, 06:07 PM   #9
BLuERuMM

So for ****s n giggles i sign up on the CA forum, got intouch with a fi employee within minutes, qouted out HALF the price that RE did for an old xbl^2 RE XXX 12 recone kit.

take notes RE.

Only differance i noticed is RE supplies shims + glue, is it worth $80 for glue+shims? no

Old 05-02-2009, 12:06 AM   #10
Lee

Administrator

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLuERuMM View Post
So for ****s n giggles i sign up on the CA forum, got intouch with a fi employee within minutes, qouted out HALF the price that RE did for an old xbl^2 RE XXX 12 recone kit.

take notes RE.

Only differance i noticed is RE supplies shims + glue, is it worth $80 for glue+shims? no
So 10 days after you were saying "Horrible first time customer service Fi!" you're easily bought by cheaper prices? No wonder the service and support has been slipping, there's no reward for it.
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #11
denim

denim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond repute

Fi does have it's own online forum. They are hard to get a hold of via email and phone because they are so freaking busy.

Greg at USAmps has a history of great customer service, so pick which ever you like as both will provide a good product in the end.
denim is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2009, 04:32 PM   #12
Jesse_M

Jesse_M is a name known to allJesse_M is a name known to allJesse_M is a name known to allJesse_M is a name known to allJesse_M is a name known to allJesse_M is a name known to all

FI is great, I bought a Q15 from them about a year and a half ago, not a single problem. Highly recommended.
Jesse_M is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2015, 08:45 AM   #13
Cali300

Cali300 is on a distinguished road

I just had my RE MX 12 dvc 2 ohm version 1 sub reconed by RE AUDIO 2 weeks ago. I went to their site clicked on the contact us link and filled out an online form. They responded within 12 hours and i sent my sub in. I dealt with Danel Kim and Kevin Mann who both went out of their way to help me out . Daniel kept me posted the first couple of days. I heard nothing from him on the third day. On the fourth day I emailed asking how the recone was coming along? No response but 2 hours after I sent the email FedEx knocked on my door and my sub was home sweet home.
They did a killer job $200 included return shipping. They replaced everything . Even the neo motor was giving a low reading on the gaussmeter 2700 when it should of read way over 5000. The repair of that was also included in the recone cost . They shipped it back in a nice carpeted crate too.
They even examined pics and specs of my enclosure and made recommendations..
Thanks RE . Great experience dealing with a great company !

Last edited by Cali300; 09-03-2015 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Errors
Cali300 is offline   Reply With Quote