CarAudioForum.com

Old 07-05-2013, 05:46 AM   #1
John0996

John0996 is just really niceJohn0996 is just really niceJohn0996 is just really niceJohn0996 is just really niceJohn0996 is just really nice

RE SEX12d2 SQ?

Hey I'm looking at buying an RE SEX 12 but I'm wanting more of a sq based system and I don't know how these handle. I'm wanting more of a feeling the bass and hearing with the rest of the music instead of over powering bass. And if that ends being the sub I get what about powering it with the RE DTX 1600.1? Thanks.
John0996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 07-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #2
basicxj

Registered Spam Offender

basicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0996 View Post
Hey I'm looking at buying an RE SEX 12 but I'm wanting more of a sq based system and I don't know how these handle. I'm wanting more of a feeling the bass and hearing with the rest of the music instead of over powering bass. And if that ends being the sub I get what about powering it with the RE DTX 1600.1? Thanks.
If it is current RE product you are talking about, there are better products to be had with better quality control that are better supported by the manufacturer.
basicxj is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #3
John0996

John0996 is just really niceJohn0996 is just really niceJohn0996 is just really niceJohn0996 is just really niceJohn0996 is just really nice

Then what sub do you think has the better sound quality?

Old 07-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
basicxj

Registered Spam Offender

basicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0996 View Post
Then what sub do you think has the better sound quality?
Start a thread in "General" and you'll get lots of good suggestions. You can have good sound quality and much better reliability/support with other brands...the products that put RE on the map are much different now.
basicxj is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2013, 04:45 AM   #5
John0996

Quote:
Originally Posted by basicxj View Post
Start a thread in "General" and you'll get lots of good suggestions. You can have good sound quality and much better reliability/support with other brands...the products that put RE on the map are much different now.
Thanks for the reply! Much appreciated.