Go Back > Manufacturer's Forums > RE Audio / US Amps

Old 06-04-2012, 02:08 AM   #1

Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1
Speakeasy is infamous around these parts

Where can I send a US Amp USA2000 to get fixed?

I got a USA2000 that powers up but a transistor on the board blew and I need it fixed. I talked to someone from US Amps a couple years ago about getting it fixed and they said that there is a $200 flat rate. I stupidly did not get it fixed then but I want to now. So anyone know where I can send it off?
Speakeasy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright © 2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1996 - 2011 by - all rights reserved.