CarAudioForum.com

Old 01-20-2018, 01:16 AM   #1
junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff is just really nicejunkyardjeff is just really nicejunkyardjeff is just really nicejunkyardjeff is just really nice

Speaker grille options

Since I do not want to cut any of the rear panels in my 55 Ford convertible and going to redo the rear seat I am thinking about putting the speakers in the front of the rear cushion facing towards the front. Going to make plates to attach the speakers to the seat frame and if I can not find anyone the can perforate the material where can on find new old school flat metal speaker grilles,not sure if they are going to be 6X9s or 4X10s since I will not know how much room I have until I get the seat apart.
junkyardjeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 01-20-2018, 08:46 AM   #2
basicxj

Registered Spam Offender

basicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/punc...yl-121732.html

^^ there is a technique in this thread from another forum

You can find a suitable punch at many Michael's stores in the leather crafting section if you want to have a go at making your own perforated grilles.

http://www.woofersetc.com/catalogsea...+speaker+grill

^^ generic metal mesh grilles, which can be painted to blend in or left metallic
basicxj is offline   Reply With Quote