CarAudioForum.com

Go Back   CarAudioForum.com > Discussion Forums > Car Audio: Subwoofers

Old 03-16-2007, 12:14 AM   #16
JLAudioCavalier

JLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond repute

when I got a sexy beast like you to talk to, I'm sure I can keep it bumped :P
JLAudioCavalier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2007, 12:23 AM   #17
peter_euro

peter_euro has a reputation beyond reputepeter_euro has a reputation beyond reputepeter_euro has a reputation beyond reputepeter_euro has a reputation beyond reputepeter_euro has a reputation beyond reputepeter_euro has a reputation beyond reputepeter_euro has a reputation beyond reputepeter_euro has a reputation beyond reputepeter_euro has a reputation beyond reputepeter_euro has a reputation beyond reputepeter_euro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLAudioCavalier
when I got a sexy beast like you to talk to, I'm sure I can keep it bumped :P
I suggest you keep your fantasies off the net... I guess you could trade that paper bag for a box of Kleenex...
peter_euro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2007, 12:32 AM   #18
JLAudioCavalier

JLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond reputeJLAudioCavalier has a reputation beyond repute

no further comment

Old 03-18-2007, 07:55 PM   #19
JLAudioCavalier

this was on page 2, so i figured it needs a bump... and also to add one thing... if you want to join a forum so you can be an immature tool and shoot your mouth off to the people who are attempting to answer your questions, OR if you just wanna know if your junk sony subs running off your pyramid amp are gunna be heard by the neighbors, head on over to Caraudio.com or rethink your internet subscription all together.

Old 03-18-2007, 08:23 PM   #20
DD9512

Banned

DD9512 is infamous around these partsDD9512 is infamous around these partsDD9512 is infamous around these partsDD9512 is infamous around these parts

Who could take you serious when you put JL in a Cavaliar???? The woofers are worth more than the car. Prime example of ghetto fabulous. He probably has 28 inch rims on the beeter too. what a loser!!
DD9512 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2007, 09:03 PM   #21
Duct Tape

Associate

Duct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond repute

you are better off keeping this bumped and change the title to "big big titties"

nobody reads the stickies anyways
Duct Tape is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2007, 09:05 PM   #22
Duct Tape

Associate

Duct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond reputeDuct Tape has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD9512
I love the horse cock in my anus
edited for accuracy
Duct Tape is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2007, 09:11 PM   #23
Type_X

Type_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who could take you serious when you put JL in a Cavaliar???? The woofers are worth more than the car. Prime example of ghetto fabulous. He probably has 28 inch rims on the beeter too. what a loser!!
will you stfu already?!? my god you're so damn annoying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duct Tape
edited for accuracy
very appropriate edit

that DD kid is a faggot
Type_X is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2007, 10:09 PM   #24
DD9512

Banned

DD9512 is infamous around these partsDD9512 is infamous around these partsDD9512 is infamous around these partsDD9512 is infamous around these parts

It's lesbian, I am a girl..and duct, I remember that sexy middle finger of yours. I love horse cok if it is from a man

Old 03-18-2007, 10:54 PM   #25
JLAudioCavalier

seriously mtx73, all you do is keep it bumped to the top by running your mouth.... why has no one permabanned his/hers/its fukking IP yet?!

but at any rate.. I would also lilke you to open a dictionary and look up the word cavalier... it is not just a car, it's an actual word with an actual meaning numb nuts. It doesn't mean that I drive one (although subsequetly I do). And just for the record, my car actualy has nothing JL in it right now... my dining room and garage have plenty of JL products laying around... but I realy want you to look up the word Cavalier in a dictionary for me please.. and I also would like, after you find out what it means, to call your internet service and have it canceled immediately... and believe me that is the absolute NICEST thing that came to mind to tell you to do.....

Old 03-18-2007, 10:56 PM   #26
Type_X

Type_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond reputeType_X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLAudioCavalier
seriously mtx73, all you do is keep it bumped to the top by running your mouth.... why has no one permabanned his/hers/its fukking IP yet?!
that's a damn good question...

Old 03-18-2007, 11:11 PM   #27
DD9512

Banned

Why would you spend all your money on JL products instead of a new car. Does your family suffer because of your attraction to overrated overpriced middle of the road audio. Sell your JL garbage and buy a safer car for your family hero man

Old 03-18-2007, 11:14 PM   #28
Type_X

Quote:
Why would you spend all your money on JL products instead of a new car. Does your family suffer because of your attraction to overrated overpriced middle of the road audio. Sell your JL garbage and buy a safer car for your family hero man
LMFAO! i think this was the best post you've had yet, at least it was funny

Old 03-18-2007, 11:14 PM   #29
JLAudioCavalier

Why are you still breathing? I realy cant fathom a good solid reason why natural selection has let your live this long...

Old 03-18-2007, 11:19 PM   #30
Type_X

is it just me or can you guys not wait to see this
Quote:
DD9512
become...
Quote:
DD9512
Banned