CarAudioForum.com

Go Back   CarAudioForum.com > Discussion Forums > Car Audio: Build Logs

Old 09-25-2016, 01:47 AM   #16
Mike H.

Mike H. has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Link to the Soundstream PF.6...What i liked about the previous PC.6 specs were the high db specs..this had and still has me thinking they will play very loud and sound clear not having to use so much power as with a lower db rating and not even come close to needing to push the amp or volume levels close to clipping levels to sound loud..hopefully allowing what ever amp i use to run cool even when its loud...Im thinking efficiency here...The price is still under $50.00 for the pair..These replace the PC.6 models and and seem to have a few upgrades in building materials...im sold when they get back in stock.http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...ream-PF.6.html

Last edited by Mike H.; 09-25-2016 at 01:56 AM.
Mike H. is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-27-2016, 10:20 PM   #17
Mike H.

Looks like an MBQuart ZA1-640.4 will be replacing the Soundstream P4.500 and i have found the PC.6 speakers for sale but Soundstream has a newer version out im going to try instead..A Kenwood X300 will replace the X399...Now its just a waiting game again...To be continued.

Old 05-08-2017, 07:45 AM   #18
bassfreak

Freestyle GOD

bassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you hit the lotto and get a dream system. Lol.
Save 50 bucks a check and before you know it You will be slamming..
bassfreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 06:02 PM   #19
Mike H.

Lotto?..yea i wish...the timing just isnt in my favor to do anything..got pulled over recently and found out my license was suspended for a DUI which never happened..The state of texas wants 4 grand from me and they arent getting a single penny....i can prove ive never had a dui its just a big pain in the backside having to deal with a mistake not to mention costly...I WILL get my system done eventually...lol..Still to be continued..sigh.