View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 04:34 AM   #14
basicxj

Registered Spam Offender

basicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by defeo94 View Post
I appreciate your time and help a lot, basicxj.
I feel like purchasing a HO alternator would be a bit of a waste of money to me, and here's why.
I plan on getting a new car in the summer, and selling my 03 galant (subs n amp most likely seperately)
So why blow away an extra 300-500$ in difference from standard HO with cost of custom fitting (and that's if a mechanic will even know how to fit it in my car) when I'm going to sell the car in summer? As long as other engine components or expensive car parts will not go bad if I just replace with same stock alt, i won't be that worried. The new stock alt can't fry on me in just a matter of few month's (doesn't make sense if it will, since I had this system with this alt for a year)
What do you think? Agree with me..?
Try that last link and see what they say in terms of cost for rewinding yours for more juice .
basicxj is online now   Reply With Quote