Thread: Power Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 06:51 AM   #15
sprackydoo

Location: "a 40oz to freedom is the only chance I have to feel good even though I feel bad" Sublime
sprackydoo has a reputation beyond reputesprackydoo has a reputation beyond reputesprackydoo has a reputation beyond reputesprackydoo has a reputation beyond reputesprackydoo has a reputation beyond reputesprackydoo has a reputation beyond reputesprackydoo has a reputation beyond reputesprackydoo has a reputation beyond reputesprackydoo has a reputation beyond reputesprackydoo has a reputation beyond reputesprackydoo has a reputation beyond repute

A word on weldingsupply.com When I placed my order they called me 1 week later (after they said they shipped it) and said they just got the wire in stock after a week I called them back and they said, "oh... we don't have that wire in stock noone called you? You can change the color or order a spool cuz I sure don't want to (order a spool)" Their customer service blows but once that was out of the way they were speedy in processing my order. I would still buy from them but only if the item was in stock lol

BTW geo, in my experience welding wire is plenty flexible. If a wire wasn't flexible it wouldn't be suitable for welding with
sprackydoo is offline   Reply With Quote