PDA

View Full Version : almost got kicked out of the family

rasheedfan2005
12-01-2009, 12:14 AM
so thanksgiving i spent most of dinner debating my aunt's new lawyer BF about how the bible is right and he's a douche, obama is a muslim, and JFK was shot by the CIA driver of the vehicle. I pretty much pwned him as always, but the best part was learning he was a lawyer. I did a little homework that night and found his web page to learn he's a fvcking ambulence chaser thmbup so i go back saturday and ask him how he feels about nationalized health care seeing as how he's an obamite. He says something must be done on a national level because prices are too high. I then simply asked, so howard, would you say prices are high due to the fact doctors pay an azz load of money for insurence because they are constantly being sued by scum sucking lawyers, and the cost is passed on to the patient. My uncle almost spit his drink out of his nose and my grandpa/aunt/howard weren't very fvcking pleased with my dinner conversation skills thmbupthmbupthmbup

tcg
12-01-2009, 12:27 AM
and jfk was shot by the cia driver of the vehicle.

8\8\8\8\8\
8\8\8\8\8\
8\8\8\8\8\
8\8\8\8\8\

luvdeftonz
12-01-2009, 12:52 AM
8\8\8\8\8\
8\8\8\8\8\
8\8\8\8\8\
8\8\8\8\8\

HuckOrris
12-01-2009, 01:12 AM
...and JFK was shot by the CIA driver of the vehicle....

... I then simply asked, so howard, would you say prices are high due to the fact doctors pay an azz load of money for insurence because they are constantly being sued by scum sucking lawyers, and the cost is passed on to the patient. My uncle almost spit his drink out of his nose and my grandpa/aunt/howard weren't very fvcking pleased with my dinner conversation skills thmbupthmbupthmbup

thmbupthmbup

Type_X
12-01-2009, 01:22 AM
pics or none of it happened and your fat azz sat there quietly jamming the yam bake down your c0ckholster :cool:

mikel7829
12-01-2009, 01:37 AM
pics or none of it happened and your fat azz sat there quietly jamming the yam bake down your c0ckholster :cool:

It ain't like you didn't have a mouthfull under the table during Thinksgiving dinner...:eek:

TypeX Turkry ballz

:confused:

buddy110
12-01-2009, 01:54 AM
:stop: fantasizing :rolleyes:

Waco
12-01-2009, 02:29 AM
I wonder if he's convinced himself that he's actually said these things? :confused:

Cougar
12-01-2009, 02:33 AM
These are the things he wasn't witty enough to say wile he was there, he thought about them later.
;)

buddy110
12-01-2009, 03:06 AM
These are the things he wasn't witty enough to say wile he was there, he thought about them later.
;)

STFU you pedophilic simpleton. Don't you have a stuffed animal to hump?

fugyaself
12-01-2009, 03:16 AM
Sounds like you need to learn how to mind your own business. If I were your father or grandfather I would have had you leave the table. This man was a guest and he deserved all possible consideration no matter how wrong he is. If he instigated the conversation you should have just smiled and nodded until he left. So long as he doesn't say anything that deserves you putting your hands on him to remove him from the house you mind your tongue. If he becomes family you can get into it with him but the dinner table is not the place for such discussions. That is what the porch or backyard is for and you damn well better have a beer in your hand during it so you have an excuse should tempers flare ;)

buddy110
12-01-2009, 03:31 AM
Sounds like you need to learn how to mind your own business. If I were your father or grandfather I would have had you leave the table. This man was a guest and he deserved all possible consideration no matter how wrong he is. If he instigated the conversation you should have just smiled and nodded until he left. So long as he doesn't say anything that deserves you putting your hands on him to remove him from the house you mind your tongue. If he becomes family you can get into it with him but the dinner table is not the place for such discussions. That is what the porch or backyard is for and you damn well better have a beer in your hand during it so you have an excuse should tempers flare ;)

:rolleyes: C'mon Fug you're smarter than that. Sheed doesn't posses the intestinal fortitude to pull that off

Type_X
12-01-2009, 03:59 AM
:rolleyes: C'mon Fug you're smarter than that. Sheed doesn't posses the intestinal fortitude to pull that off

this....thmbup

this thanksgiving story goes hand in hand with his office stories that he wishes he had the balls to do <_< :D

rasheedfan2005
12-01-2009, 01:43 PM

my grandpa had pissed me off prior that week by telling me i couldnt have guests over for thanksgiving. that on top of howard talking about his "cases" during dinner and my grandpa being intreagued with the stupidest fvcking law suit i've ever heard made my blood boil. some ambulance chasing fvck tard is talking about suing some company because their employee waved a motorcycle to go during a traffic accident and then a truck hit him and blah blah blah lets sue the multi billion dollar company because we want some money, everyone stroking his ego and then he brought up how wondeful obama was and that's when i started in on him, easily. then he started talking about the presidential ethics class he took and how there are certain "taboos" about being a president and one of them was being a fvcking n!gger and I got pissed because all these fvcking liberal retards just voted for this piece of trash because of his skin color to "break a taboo" there was no care wheter or not eh could run a country. there's no reason why i should hold my tongue. you don't come into my house, fvck my aunt, and take a box full of ball points. :cool:

Waco
12-01-2009, 02:53 PM
my grandpa had pissed me off prior that week by telling me i couldnt have guests over for thanksgiving. that on top of howard talking about his "cases" during dinner and my grandpa being intreagued with the stupidest fvcking law suit i've ever heard made my blood boil. some ambulance chasing fvck tard is talking about suing some company because their employee waved a motorcycle to go during a traffic accident and then a truck hit him and blah blah blah lets sue the multi billion dollar company because we want some money, everyone stroking his ego and then he brought up how wondeful obama was and that's when i started in on him, easily. then he started talking about the presidential ethics class he took and how there are certain "taboos" about being a president and one of them was being a fvcking n!gger and I got pissed because all these fvcking liberal retards just voted for this piece of trash because of his skin color to "break a taboo" there was no care wheter or not eh could run a country. there's no reason why i should hold my tongue. you don't come into my house, fvck my aunt, and take a box full of ball points. :cool:
You did none of the above. You aren't fooling anyone.

buddy110
12-01-2009, 03:02 PM

He's getting as bad as 3banger with all the lies and fantasies. <_<He does have a vivid imagination though

rasheedfan2005
12-01-2009, 03:58 PM

you're the one who is fooled here. 3 years of CAF has turned me into a blunt azz hole:cool:

Adcom
12-01-2009, 04:31 PM
If Sheed said it was the way it went down, you c0cksmokers can take it to the bank. :mad:

pdb
12-01-2009, 04:41 PM
If Sheed said it was the way it went down, you c0cksmokers can take it to the bank. :mad:

Does that include his 9/11 govt. conspiracy theories?

Adcom
12-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Does that include his 9/11 govt. conspiracy theories?

I'll take the 5th:o

pdb
12-01-2009, 04:55 PM

thmbupthmbupthmbup

rasheedfan2005
12-01-2009, 05:18 PM

we may disagree there but i think we can both agree the middle east should be a sheet of glass except israel;)

lincoln8
12-01-2009, 05:20 PM
8\8\8\8\8\
8\8\8\8\8\
8\8\8\8\8\
8\8\8\8\8\

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/film/Zapruderstable.mov
Watch the driver

Adcom
12-01-2009, 05:38 PM
we may disagree there but i think we can both agree the middle east should be a sheet of glass except israel;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV_eN4YEEI0

thmbupthmbupthmbupthmbupthmbupthmbup

tcg
12-01-2009, 06:31 PM
http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/film/Zapruderstable.mov
Watch the driver

Did you forget to log in as sheed, sheed?|[

lincoln8
12-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Did you forget to log in as sheed, sheed?|[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFHku8P4-v0

Jimi77
12-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Sounds like you need to learn how to mind your own business. If I were your father or grandfather I would have had you leave the table.....

See Buddy's post - #7. thmbup

rasheedfan2005
12-01-2009, 07:34 PM
you guys are just jealous that im not afraid of confrontation. come on. i think the world is run by lizard looking demons from the hollow earth and that anyone who does not believe on Christ will die and go to hell. I've really got no reason to keep my mouth shut ;):cool:

fugyaself
12-01-2009, 08:04 PM
See Buddy's post - #7. thmbup

What? Are you saying I fantasize about being sheed's father or grandfather?

buddy110
12-01-2009, 09:06 PM
I fantasize about being sheed's father or grandfather?

My God, I hope not :eek:

fugyaself
12-01-2009, 09:53 PM
My God, I hope not :eek:

LOL I am just as weirded out about the thought of that as you are.

rasheedfan2005
12-01-2009, 09:58 PM
LOL I am just as weirded out about the thought of that as you are.

give me some firearms pops thmbup :p

Jimi77
12-01-2009, 10:53 PM
What? Are you saying I fantasize about being sheed's father or grandfather?

No, I'm saying the whole story is sheed's wet dream. :cool: